As we approach Christmas 2021, I wanted to thank all subscribers, followers and readers of this website and I wish you all a lovely time, whatever circumstances you find yourself in.
In 2021, Propper-Fundraising.com received over 5,300 visitors and for the second year running, the site saw the number of page views increase by 28%. It is wonderful to see so many people enjoy and use the contents of this site, especially as Propper-Fundraising.com is a labour of love and generates no income.
With so much content to chose from, what have these 5,300 visitors chosen to read? Im glad you adked, because here is part 1 of the top 12 blog posts read this year.
- 12. The permission to ask ask
- 11. The Janitor Who Helped Put a Man on the Moon
- 10. It’s Time to Speak Up About the Positive Role and Contribution of Philanthropy
- 9. Data insight made easy: using RFM scoring to find great prospects
- 8. Maximize Your Donations During the Last Week of the Year
- 7. The fundraising paradox
Watch out for part 2 next week.