It’s been just over six months since Propper Fundraising launched and last week we hit a milestone with our 2,000th visitor since April 2019. Altogether, this site has had a total of 3,565 views! Thank you for your support, especially to those who like and share our posts further. This site would not be what it is without you.
Over 90 blogs have been included here so far, so I thought it would be fun to share the top 5 most popular blogs. Here goes:
- How Will I Know (if my Development Director is doing a good job)? by Susie Hills
- 5 Years of Reflection — 10 Things I Learned About Effective Research ManagementManagement by Jason Briggs
- Long Read: What does it take to deliver an outstanding donor experience? by Holly Palmer and Lee Durbin
- Seven Golden Prospecting Strategies for Major Gifts by Gail Perry
- What is the value of a Development Office? by Becki Mckinlay
A huge thank you to all six authors and all those bloggers who take time out of their busy lives to share their thoughts and expertise. You really are helping non-profits to thrive.